What are the chances of getting pregnant naturally?
The natural chance in every menstruation cycle is about 25% between 21 and 30 years of age, which decreases to below 10% above age of 35.
Which means if a couple (in which female age is between 21 to 30 years) undergoes regular, unprotected intercourse for one year, in every menstruation cycle the chance of becoming pregnant is 25% and this chance decreases as the age of the female partner increases more than 30
Am i the only one who is suffering from infertility?
How common is the problem?
If you and your partner are struggling to have a baby, remember that you are not the only one who is suffering from this problem.
Infertility affects upto 15% of couples worldwide in their reproductive age.
Of 60-80 million couples suffering from infertility every year worldwide, probably between 15 and 20 million (25%) are in India alone with higher rates in urban areas where one out of six couples is affected.
And this makes Infertility as the most common health issues among couples reproductive years.
What are the factors, which are dangerous for my fertility?
- Increasing age
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Too much stressed out in life
- Different health Problems e.g Diabetes,High blood pressure
- Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs abuse
- Exposure to chemo or radiotherapy for cancer treatment
- Exposure to different hazardous chemicals since childhood mutation
- Underlying undiagnosed Genetic defects e.g, mutation, deletion, translocation etc.